duminică, 6 aprilie 2014

TMI tag

Aloha friends, I am going to do the  TMI tag. I saw this tag on Tammy's blog ( she is one of my friends, and she is awsome- go check her out ) 
So here it is. 

1: What are you wearing? Right now I am wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. 
2: Ever been in love? I don't think I have been... 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No. I only had one breakup and we were not serious, so we ended it pretty, sould I say nice?
4: How tall are you? I am 164 centimeters. I am pretty short and I love it.
5: How much do you weigh? That I don't know.
6: Any tattoos? NO, but I really want one, or a few. Mabye in a couple of years I am going to get some, if my mom is going to aprove.
7: Any piercings? No. I am not a really big fan of them, I mean I like them on other people but you won't see me getting one any time soon.
8: OTP? My OTP's are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez (but right now I don't know if they are still together) and Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, they are so so so cute together.
9: Favorite Show? There are so many... Ok, I love The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and right now I am obsessed with Arrow.
10: Favorite bands? That's an easy one. One Direction.
11: Something you miss? Summer, and it better hurry up, cus' I am getting crazy over here.
12: Favorite song?  Well my favorite song changes every day\week and now my addiction is Cody Simpson's "Surfboard" .
13: How old are you? I am 18 years old.
14: Zodiac sign? I am taurus.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Ok, someone funny, good looking, charming and a genuinely nice person.
16: Favorite Quote? " Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live" I don't really know who said it, but whoever said it, he is right.
17: Favorite actor? If I had to choose one.... it will be... Dylan O'Brien.
18: Favorite color? Black and blue.
19: Loud music or soft? Definitely loud .
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? In my room...in my bed, to listen to music. Music is always the solution.
21: How long does it take you to shower? About 30 minutes... sometimes a little bit longer, just because I forget to wash my self and I just stand there like an idiot thinking of every thing that I have to do...
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It takes like 10 minutes, Like I just wash myself, try to keep my hair under control (sometimes is hard cause it get's really frizzy) and I am good to go ( I don't use makeup, just when I need it).
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Just once, when I slapped one of my clasmates. But she really pissed me of and now when I look back I regret it and I wish we would have solved our problems on a more peacefull way.
24: Turn on? The look, is all about that, When he is looking at you with that kind of smirk playing on his lips .... I give up, hope you do know what i am talking about here.
25: Turn off? When the guy is being a total jerk and starts bragging. Absolutely NO, just stop.
26: The reason I joined blogger? I really like fashion and helping people out with clothing. And I like to share my opinion on things. My friend Tammy played a big role in this, because I saw her blog and because of her I decided to start it myself. So thanks Tammy.
27: Fears? I am afraid of the dark, but only when I am inside, when I'm out I don't have any porblem with it. Isn't that weird.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Arrow. I just finished season one and it was heartbreaking... I am not going to say what happened, because there are probably some of you that just started and I don't want to ruin anything.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I think last night, to my mom.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger name? It's Fashion. What can I say more, I love fashion. 
31: Last book you read? The mortal instruments: City of bones. Is was a a really good book.
32: The book you’re currently reading? I am reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
33: Last show you watched? Arrow, last night, all night. 
34: Last person you talked to? Right now, my sister told me to close the window.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I last texted my sister and well she is my sister and my BFF.
36: Favorite food? PIZZA all the way.
37: Place you want to visit? I really want to visit Bora Bora. That place is heaven on earth.
38: Last place you were? In Siria, some time ago, actually a long time ago.
39: Do you have a crush? Probably...
40: Last time you kissed someone? I don't really remember...
41: Last time you were insulted?  I don't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate.
43: What instruments do you play? I don't play any instruments, but I would love to play the piano.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I wear very little jewellery, that means only earings ( and that dosen't happen really often cause I wear my hear down most of the time and I wear them only when my hear is up)
45: Last sport you played? Interval training does count, right? 
46: Last song you sang? My sister is practicing the cup song and I am helping her. So the last song I sang is Thr cup song.
47: Favourite chat up line? "Hey" ? I don't really have one. 
48: Have you ever used it? If 'hey' is ok, then yes.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday with my friends.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everybody.  

Follow me on: Twitter
                      Instagram


Laters ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu